We are looking to gather woman of all ages to indulge in a 60 minutes yoga class full of inspiration to leave you feeling strong and beautiful.
This yoga event is a benefit for Courage for the Soul, a nonprofit organization on a mission to gift headscarves and empower women experiencing hair loss due to chemotherapy treatment.
The yoga class is for yogis of all levels. It is a Vinyasa flow with a bit of core workout added. And did I mention there will be a complimentary kombucha and tea waiting for you immediately after your class???!!!
Instructor: Monica Casanova - Ayurvedic Practioner and Yoga Instructor To learn more about Monica follow her on Instagram & Facebook @cocoshakti_ayurveda.
- Date: Saturday, August 4, 2018
- Venue: Yoga Loft Studio - 105 N Oak Park Ave
- Time: 10:30 am sharp (one-hour yoga class followed by a social mixer)
- Fee: $20.00 - Proceeds go to nonprofit organization Courage for the Soul
- What to bring: Yoga Mat
- What to Wear: Comfortable, stretchy clothes that you don't mind breaking a light sweat in
- Donated Scarves are Welcomed >> Tell Me How
More questions? Feel free to email email@example.com
To learn more about Courage for the Soul and how you can make a difference visit www.courageforthesoul.com.